The Circle is our monthly membership care
Accessible and Affordable
Imagine you are ready to leave for vacation and need a medication refill or you are home with your sick child and just want to know that you don't need antibiotics...
What if you didn't have to go to a clinic or urgent care, what if your doctor was only a text or email away to ease your mind and help you out. This is one benefit of concierge care.
A circle is continuous which is the primary care you can expect as a member. Concierge care creates an opportunity to focus on the care of a small group of families. This focus means personalized care and incredible accessibility at our offices in Eau Claire, Menomonie and Online Virtual Housecalls while remaining affordable (less than most cellphone plans.) You deserve it so join today.
Unlimited primary care visits, low cost labs, monthly optional life coaching group and wellness speakers all for a low monthly membership price:
Adults=$75/month ($199 registration fee)
Member's Child=$25/month (no registration fee)
Family Maximum=$200/month ($398 registration for 2 adults)
Benefits for Circle members
Be a part of The Circle at The Joyful Doc Clinic and receive these perks!
- Unlimited Visits
- Strep screenings
- Ear infection screenings
- Mole/skintag removals
- Pap smears
- Get your warts frozen for $20 (up to 3)
- Discounted labs ($20 off all lab tests)
- Sports physicals
- Virtual visits
- Email access to clinic team for questions
- Discounts on the Precision Nutrition Program
- Priority appointment scheduling
- Free access to group visits & life coaching
- Personalized care to your level of comfort
- Assistance on healthy lifestyle changes
- Whole family visits - bring everyone in at the same time
- Exclusive bonuses & communication
- Trusted source of information!
Whole person continuous care = The Joyful Doc Circle
Informational sessions in Eau Claire: Call 715-953-4451 (by appointment with office manager)
Note: The Circle membership is not an insurance replacement. It's meant for the convenience of having a relationship with your provider.